Here is a link to the original article
Creamery Creek Farm Goat milk Soap
Hey everyone! Two months ago a family owned company called “Creamery Creek” sent me some handmade soaps to try out and review. I could not wait to film the review but first I really wanted to take some time and really try the soaps out so that I would be able to talk about it and give you my 100% honest opinion.
About Creamery Creek:
Owned by the Shumway Family (small family businesses are great, because you know they will put their best effort into their products.)
Located along Wasatch Front in Lindon,Utah.
They have raised their registered Nigerian Dwarf Goats naturally and cage-free.
They have made handmade soaps for over 10 years.
- Everything they do is cruelty Free
- It contains amino acids and vitamin A to nourish skin
- It contains lactic acid, which is an exfoliant
- Goats milk has a pH level closest to our own skin making it gentle and great for sensitive skin
- Excellent source of calcium, magnesium, protein, potassium, sodium selenium, zinc, and iron.
- Rich in fats and minerals
- Rich in vitamin A, D, and choline, it has vitamins C, E, K, niacin, and folate.
- Goat milk is hypo allergenic
- Easier to digest than cow milk
- Naturally homogenized
- Perfect for people with sensitive skin, eczema, even keratosis pilaris